The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
To see how we spend our Pupil Premium Funding, please download the documents on this page.
- Abbey CE Academy Catch up premium spending 2020 2021
- Abbey CE Academy Primary School Sports Premium 2020 21
- Abbey CE Academy Pupil Premium Plan 2020 2021
- Abbey CE Academy Sport premium Impact evidence 19 20
- Abbey CE Catch Up Funding 2020 21
- Abbey CE Pupil Premium Plan 2019 20
- Abbey CE Pupil Premium Planned Spend 2017 18
- Abbey CE Sports Premium Impact 2018 19
- Abbey CE Sports Premium Plan 2018 19
- Abbey CE Sports Premium Plan 2019 20