At the Abbey CE Academy, we offer quality primary education to children aged 7-11 years with two classes in each year group.
Our school values everyone.
We respect and encourage individuals to be confident, happy and caring. Together, we are enthusiastic about learning and aim to be the best.
Through our Christian school vision and values;
- We encourage our students to develop their social skills and give them room for personal development.
- We encourage our students to strive towards meaningful goals and support them as they solve the problems they encounter so that they gain increased levels of autonomy.
- We encourage our students to develop their own personality and to discover their own individual paths towards adulthood.
Our school's main strengths lie in putting our vision into action:
- promoting and creating a supportive environment where we value everyone
- respecting and encouraging individuals to be confident, happy and caring
- nurturing constructive relationships with parents
- academic learning through curriculum and extracurricular activities
- together we are enthusiastic about learning and aim to be the best
Principal, Maths Lead, CKC Lead
Glenda GilletPastoral Care Manager
Designated Safeguarding Lead, Pastoral Care Manager, Inclusion Officer
Sarah ManningYear 3/4 Teacher
Dee PatersonYear 3/4 Teacher
Gail CoombsYear 3/4 Teacher
Rachael PhillipYear 3/4 Teacher
Emma CadleYear 5 Teacher
Reading Lead, EVC Officer
Julianna HallYear 5 Teacher
Music Lead, PSHE Lead
Kelly O'BrienYear 6 Teacher
Sharon ClarkeYear 6 Teacher
Sharon Clarke: Art/DT Lead, EVC Officer
Brodie StreetTeaching Assistant
Demi BiggsTeaching Assistant
Site and Midday Team